Saturday, January 13, 2007

krishna on krishna

I am the self, seated in hearts of all creatures, I am the beginning, the middle and the end of all beings.
Of lights I the radiant sun, of stars I am the moon, of all rudras I am Lord Shiva, I am the lord of wealth.
Of bodies of water I am the ocean, of vibrations I am the transcendental OM, of immovable things I am the himalayas.
Among men I am the monarch, of weapons I am the thunderbolt, I am proceator God of Love, I am Yama the lord of death.
Among subduers I am time, among beasts I am Lion, of fishes I am shark, of flowing rivers I am the Ganges.
Of Science I am the spiritual science of the self, and among logicians I am the conclusive truth, Of letters I am the letter 'A'
Of months I am November and December, Of seasons I am flowering bearing spring, I am also the gambling of all cheats, of splendid I am splendour.
I am Victory, I am adventure, I am the strength of the strong, I am all de-vouring death and I am the generator of all yet to be.
Among women I am fame, fortune, speech, memory, intelligence, faithfulness and patience, Among Pandavas I am Arjuna.
Of secret things I am silent and of wise I am wisdom. There is no being - moving or unmoving - that can exist without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment