- Desire and Distress.
- My friend the material nature.
- My this temporary body.
- Laws of material nature.
- I prefer to be 'easily contented'.
- Something deep within is always silent.
- True Spiritual position.
- I am beyond time.
- Something that remains permanent and worth yearning for.
- Hold hand of the eternal supersoul
- The Unreal World..
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Whatever result was obtained in Sat-yuga by meditating on Vishnu, in Treta-yuga by performing sacrifices, and in Dvāpara-yuga by serving the Lord's lotus feet can be obtained in Kali-yuga simply by chanting the Hare Krsna mahā-mantra
Friday, March 27, 2009
It looks really scarry from the contents of the chapter "Age of Deterioration" - The symptoms of Kalyug
from "Srimad Bhagavatam", The only way to get rid of all the problems of this age of Kalyug is to chant the maha mantra "Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare"
Srimad Bhagavatam clearly defines the situation of 4 different yugas:
- Charity/ Cleanliness
Each of above qualities reduced by 25% and this 25% substituted by lying,violence,dissatisfaction,quarrel
- Truthfulness 75% and Lying 25%
- Mercy 75% and violence 25%
- Austerity 75% and dissatisfaction 25%
- Charity 75% and quarrel 25%
Further each of the above reduced to half :
- Truthfulness 50% and untruthfulness 50%
- Mercy 50% and violence 50%
- Austerity 50% and dissatisfaction 50%
- Charity/ cleanliness 50% and enmity/quarrel 50%
Each of above further reduced to 25% in this age of Kalyug:
- Truthfulness 25% and lying/illbehaved 75%
- Mercy 25% and violence/merciless 75%
- Austerity 25% and dissatisfaction/ greedy 75%
- Charity/cleanliness 25% and quarrel 75%
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Tibetan bells are a specialty which has a sweet sound echoing the music that touches the soul. Local residents of McLeodganj are staunch believers of Feng Shui and promote the same by selling articles which fetch fame, money, and luck according to their belief system.
Playing the bells usually causes an immediate centering effect. The tones set up a "frequency following response" that creates a balancing left/right brain synchronization. Meditating on the subtle sounds of the Tibetan singing bells tunes one in to the universal sound within and without.
The Rates of these bells are:
Rs.400.00 each bell (small size)
Rs.500.00 each bell (Medium size)
Rs.650.00 each bell (Big size)
Rs.1100.00 (large size)
+ Pack/forwding extra as actual
Contact: Chandni Bajaj (Mobile No: 09821410293 / 022-24017454)