Whatever result was obtained in Sat-yuga by meditating on Vishnu, in Treta-yuga by performing sacrifices, and in Dvāpara-yuga by serving the Lord's lotus feet can be obtained in Kali-yuga simply by chanting the Hare Krsna mahā-mantra
- Desire and Distress.
- My friend the material nature.
- My this temporary body.
- Laws of material nature.
- I prefer to be 'easily contented'.
- Something deep within is always silent.
- True Spiritual position.
- I am beyond time.
- Something that remains permanent and worth yearning for.
- Hold hand of the eternal supersoul
- The Unreal World..