Saturday, July 26, 2008

City of 9 gates (our body)


I am the TASTE of water
the LIGHT of the sun and the moonI am the SYLLABLE om in the vedic mantras
I am SOUND in etherand ABILITY in man
I am the original FRAGRANCE of the earth
and I am the HEAT in fire
I am the LIFE of all that lives
and I am the PENANCES of all
ascetics
Know that I am the original SEED of all excistencesthe INTELLIGENT of the intelligent
and the PROWESS of all powerful men
I am the STRENGTH of the strong
DEVOID of passion and desireI am the SEX LIFE which is not contrary to religious principlesknow that all states of being - be they of goodness, passion or ignorace
are MANIFESTED by my energy
I am in ONE sense EVERYTHING
but I am INDEPENDENT
I am not under the modes of material nature
for they on the contrary are WITHIN me - Lord Krishna

when the embodied living beings controls his nature and MENTALLY
renounces all actions, he resides happily in the CITY OF 9 GATES (the body)
neither working nor causing work to be done

We all living beings are living in the city of 9 gates (this material body) which consists of 9 gates - two eyes, two nostrils, two ears, one mouth, the anus and the genitals . We identify ourselves with the body but when we are able to identify ourselves with the lord within and with the spirit soul we become just as free as Lord Krishna even while living IN this body
Something fantastic to note - the embodied spirit soul , the master of the the city of his body doesnot create activities,nor does he induce people to act, nor does he create the fruits of action. All this is simply enacted by the modes of material nature.
This all looks so amazing and so scientific, if we can really implement this reality , every thing around looks so easy and simple, every thing under the sun seems simple, life becomes easier. This imperishable science of Lord Krishna is a wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment