Saturday, July 5, 2008

Viewers @ Songofgod

Dear Friends,

Thank you so much for your comments, few of the following comments I recieved :

Dear Bharat. This is absolutely great man. I read through it and its really nice. I wonder how you came about writing about Bhagvada Gita. Keep up the good work though. You surely are inspiring many out there.
Take care,

excellent ! but yet i want to know more about krishna.he is endless.

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

hmmm .... gud one
love
mona

so come and experience the magical power of sudarshan kriya...and alllllllllll these questions will vanish, u will come back home. jaigurudev

beautiful picture...says it all


Thanx all..

No comments:

Post a Comment