Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Yoga Of The Supreme Personality Of Godhead..



The splendor of the sun, which dissipates the darkness of this whole world, comes from Me. And the splendor of the moon and the splendor of fire are also from Me. I enter into each planet, and by my energy they stay in orbit. I become the moon and thereby supply the juice of life to all vegetables. I am the fire of digestion in the bodies of all living entities and I join with the air of life, outgoing and incoming to digest the four kinds of foodstuff. I am seated in everyone's heart and from me comes remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness. By all the vedas, I am to be known. Indeed, I am the compiler of Vedanta and I am the knower of the Vedas. There are two classes of beings, the fallible and the infallible. In the material world every living entity is fallible, and in the spiritual world every living entity is called infallible. I have entered these three worlds and I am maintaining them. Because I am transcendental, beyond both the fallible and the infallible, and because I am the greatest, I am celebrated both in the world and in the vedas as the supreme person. Whoever knows me as the Supreme personality without doubting, is the knower of everything. He therefore engages in full devotional service to Me. - Lord Shri Krishna

No comments:

Post a Comment