The Radha-Krishna amour is a love legend of all times. It’s indeed hard to miss the many legends and paintings illustrating Krishna’s love affairs, of which the Radha-Krishna affair is the most memorable. Krishna’s relationship with Radha, his favorite among the ‘gopis’ (cow-herding maidens), has served as a model for male and female love in a variety of art forms. Krishna’s youthful dalliances with the ‘gopis’ are interpreted as symbolic of the loving interplay between God and the human soul. Radha’s utterly rapturous love for Krishna and their relationship is often interpreted as the quest for union with the divine. (Courtesy : Hinduism.about.com)
- Desire and Distress.
- My friend the material nature.
- My this temporary body.
- Laws of material nature.
- I prefer to be 'easily contented'.
- Something deep within is always silent.
- True Spiritual position.
- I am beyond time.
- Something that remains permanent and worth yearning for.
- Hold hand of the eternal supersoul
- The Unreal World..