Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lord Krishna - "Always think of me"

Lord Krishna (chapter 18) -" Perfection of Renunciation" - "Always think of me, become my devotee, worship me and offer your homage unto me, thus you will come to me without fail. I promise you this because you are my very dear friend"

Lord Krishna- "Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear"

Lord Krishna - "This confidential knowledge may never be explained to those who are not austere, or devoted, or engaged in devotional service, nor to those who is envious of Me."

Lord Krishna = "There is no servant is this world more dear to me than he, nor will there ever be one more dear"
-----------------------------------------------------








































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Prabhuji visited your nice blog. I also had a blog at http://parthasarathi108.blogspot.com and our subject matter is almost same. Pl don't mind i just want to enquire, what is the procedure to get ads in blogs. Do you get some money or is it free. Could you pl explain me.My email add is parthasarathi108@gmail.com And if you wish we can exchange links also. Jai Radhe

    ReplyDelete